Oral history interview with Sabina Spektor
Extent and Medium
2 videocassettes (SVHS), sound, color ; 1/2 in.
The Bay Area Holocaust Oral History Project conducted the interview with Sabina Spektor on February 26, 1992. The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum received the tapes of the interview from the Bay Area Holocaust Oral History Project in December 2002.
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Collection, Gift of Jewish Family and Children's Services of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties
Funding Note: The cataloging of this oral history interview has been supported by a grant from the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against Germany.
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions on access
- Spektor, Sabina.
- Spektor, Sabina
- Jewish families--Ukraine.
- Jewish ghettos--Ukraine--Zhabokrych.
- Zhabokrych (Ukraine)
- Holocaust survivors--Soviet Union.
- Kryzhopil' (Ukraine)
- Ukraine--History--German occupation ,1941-1944.
- Jewish ghettos--Ukraine--Kryzhopil'.
- United States--Emigration and immigration.
- Southern Bug River (Ukraine)
- World War, 1939-1945--Atrocities--Ukraine.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)--Personal narratives.
- Women--Personal narratives.
- Jewish women in the Holocaust.
- Antisemitism--Soviet Union.
- Holocaust survivors--United States.
- Oral History