Notársky úrad v Štúrove (1874 – 1945)
- Notary Office in Štúrovo (1874-1945)
- Jegyzőségi hivatal Párkány
3,7 linear meters, paper documents.
The Notary Office in Štúrovo was created according to Act article XXII of the 1886 article which had been in force in the territory of today's Slovakia until 1918. The authority of that office remained unchanged until 1945. The Hungarian occupation did not bring significant changes in the competence or territorial jurisdiction of the Office in the existence of notary offices.
The preserved content of the fonds is very fragmented. The fonds contains a list of associations in the Štúrovo district, merchants' records. It also contains an inventory of Jewish district residents and lists of Jewish real estates have been preserved.
No accruals expected.
The files are organized chronologically and numerically.
Printed inventory, Author: Ján Turan, Research room of the archive.
The fonds has been identified and described by Marta Švolíková, translation and editing by Ján Hlavinka.
EHRI Guidelines for Description v.1.0