NSDAP, District Headquarters in Moravská Ostrava
44,7 linear meters
The documents of the fonds were taken over by the State Archives in Opava in 1956 along with several other small fragments of fonds of Nazi associations and local NSDAP (Nationalsozialistische deutsche Arbeiterpartei) organizations subject to the district office of the NSDAP in Ostrava. Other takeovers occurred in 1958-1986. The fonds was arranged there, too. In 1991, the documents were transferred to the Archives of the Town of Ostrava.
The fonds includes personal files of party members, the correspondence of the district manager, organization of local groups, cells and blocks, questionnaires about Czech businesses, personal files of members of the Deutsche Arbeitsfront, issues of German pupils, lists of women involved in the National Socialist Movement, documents of the district party trial and others. The Jewish inhabitants are mentioned in the questionnaires about Jewish businesses in Přívoz that were filled out in September and October of 1939. There is a total of 17 questionnaires.
The fonds is divided into Official books and Files (registry finding aids, files).
ŠMIDÁK Gustav, Okresní vedení nacionálně socialistické stravy v Ostravě (Kreisleitung der NSDAP) 1939-1945. Inventář 1961, 19 s., ev. č. 126.
This archival description was created by the Jewish Museum in Prague in the framework of the cooperation between EHRI and the Yerusha project.