Archives départementales du Pas-de-Calais
- Departmental Archives of the Pas-de-Calais
12, place Jean-Moulin (dite place de la Préfecture)
1, rue du 19 mars 1962
- Service of the contemporary archives : aides, advises and gives information about the producers of archives, institution of the archival system, collection and processing of the fonds posterior to 1940 which are preserved in the Centre of Arras and are the responsibility of the Centre Georges-Besnier.
- Classification and conservation service: processing of the fonds preserved at Dainville (archives anterior to 1940, private fonds, iconographic collections and the library), management of the binding and restauration workshops
- Service for Visitors: communication in the lecture hall (Centre Mahaut-d’Artois), responsibility of research done by correspondence and of cultural and educational activities
- IT and communication service: coordination of the electronic archival projects, internal IT management, preparation and monitoring of the dematerialization projects, management of the photographic laboratory, responsible for the internet site
- Support unit: administration and budget management, communication, maintenance of the building and premises
- One project officer in charge of territorial and departmental projects: responsible for (sub)contracting operations and transnational cooperation, coordination of scientific verifications and technical support of the state.
Centre Mahaut-d'Artois: Monday to Friday: 9:00 - 17:00 Centre Georges-Besnier: Monday - Tuesday: 9:00 - 17:00