Muzej Unsko-sanskog kantona
- Muzej Bihać
- Museum of Una-Sana Canton
Founded on 30th of March 1953 as the City Museum of Bihać. Name changed to Zavičajni muzej Bihać and then to Museum of Pounje. During 1964. it was integrated with the Museum of 1st AVNOJ.
After the end of 1992-1995. war in Bosnia and Herzegovina the museum was re-formed by the City council of Bihać as PU Museum of Una-Sana Canton Bihać.
Archival and Other Holdings
The museum has several departments: historical,archeological, ethnological, informational and art department. Two of its collections were declared for national monuments of Bosnia and Herzegovina.