Amtsgericht (District Court) of Most
22,30 linear meters
After 1945, the materials of the former Amtsgericht were deposited at the District Court in Most and from there they were taken over in stages by the then State Archives in Litoměřice (1952, 1963, 1966-1969). Before their arrangement, an internal appraisal was carried out there in 1968, and an inventory was created in 1969. The arranged fonds was taken over, within the transfer in 1979, by the District Archives in Most (now the State District Archives Most).
Information about persons of Jewish origin can be found especially in the files marked 5 K (forced auction, 1939-1944), 5 L (forced administration, 1939-1942), 6 Cs (e.g. reports against Jews, 1940-1941), and the 7 HRA files which concern the removal of Jewish companies from the Commercial Register (Most, Horní Litvínov, 1938-1944).
The fonds of the Official Court Most consists of the files according to individual judicial agendas and registry finding aids (indexes, registries).
JANOUŠEK P., Úřední soud Most 1938 - 1945. Inventář, 1969, 43 s., ev.č. 77.
This archival description was created by the Jewish Museum in Prague in the framework of the cooperation between EHRI and the Yerusha project.