Archives communales de Schaerbeek / Gemeentearchief Schaarbeek

  • Communal archives of Schaerbeek

Archival and Other Holdings

The archives contain birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates and death certificates which are over a hundred years old. For the consultation of an document under the age of one hundred years, contact the Department Civil Registry.

Languages Used

  • English

Scripts Used

  • Latin


  • Community of Schaerbeek website consulted on 29/10/2014

    Pierre-Alain Tallier (dir.), Gertjan Desmet & Pascale Falek-Alhadeff, Bronnen voor de geschiedenis van de Joden en het Jodendom in België, 19de-21ste eeuw, Brussel, ARA-AGR/Avant-Propos, 2016, 1328 p.