R.3 - תיעוד של המפלגה הנאצית בארץ ישראל, 1928-1939

Identifier
R.3
Language of Description
Hebrew
Dates
1 Jan 1928 - 31 Dec 1939
Level of Description
Record group
Languages
  • German
Source
EHRI Partner

Extent and Medium

מקור, 30 תיקים

תעוד רשמי

תיעוד של נרדפים

Creator(s)

Archival History

גב' יודין

החומרים נמסרו ליד ושם על ידי

Scope and Content

תיעוד של המפלגה הנאצית בארץ ישראל, 1928-1939 שני הסניפים הראשונים של המפלגה הנאצית בארץ ישראל הוקמו בשרונה וביפו במרס 1933. קארל רוף (Karl Ruf) מחיפה הקים את הסניפים, אך במשך רוב תקופת הפעילות של המפלגה עמד בראשה קורנליוס (Cornelius Schwarz) איש התיישבות הטמפלרים. בקיץ 1933 מנתה המפלגה 42 חברים וב-1934 הגיע מספרם ל-239 (הסניף הגדול ביותר היה בירושלים ובו 67 חברים). באותה שנה כבר פעלו גם ארגוני הנוער הנאציים כמו Hitler Jugend, Bund deutscher Mädel ו-Jungvolk וארגון העבודה הנאצי Deutsche Arbeitsfront. בסוף 1935 מנתה המפלגה 82 חברים. הבריטים פירקו את המפלגה הנאצית בארץ ישראל לאחר פרוץ מלחמת העולם השנייה. בכלל התיעוד התכתבויות של משרד המפלגה ושל ארגונים הקשורים אליה (כגון "איגוד המשפחה הגרמנית" - Bund deutsche Familie), חוזרים וחוברות הסברה. חלק גדול מההתכתבות והמסמכים עוסקים בענייני הגזע ובהם התכתבות עם משרדי הגזע של המפלגה הנאצית בגרמניה ובאוסטריה ובעיקר עם המרכז של המשפחה הגרמנית הלאומית (Sippenamt) ב-Wien. תיקים אחדים עוסקים בפניות של משרד זה לבירור מוצאם היהודי של אנשים שונים.

Accruals

אוסף זה הינו אוסף סגור ולא צפוי להתווסף אליו תיעוד נוסף בעתיד.

Existence and Location of Originals

  • התיעוד המקורי של חטיבה זו נמצא בארכיון יד ושם

Process Info

  • ארכיון יד ושם

Corporate Bodies

Places

R.3 - Documentation of the Nazi Party (National Socialist Party - NSDAP) in Eretz Israel, 1928-1939

Identifier
R.3
Language of Description
English
Dates
1 Jan 1928 - 31 Dec 1939
Level of Description
Record group
Languages
  • German
Source
EHRI Partner

Extent and Medium

Original, 30 files

Official documentation

Record of persecuted persons

Creator(s)

Scope and Content

R.3 - Documentation of the Nazi Party (National Socialist Party - NSDAP) in Eretz Israel, 1928-1939 The first two chapters of the Nazi Party in Eretz Israel were established in Sharona and Jaffa in March 1933. Karl Ruf from Haifa set the chapters up, but during most of the time that the Nazi Party was active Cornelius Schwarz, from the Templar settlement, served as head of the party. In the summer of 1933 the party numbered 42 members, and in 1934, their numbers reached 239 (the largest chapter was in Jerusalem with 67 members). That same year, there were already active Nazi youth organizations, such as the Bund deutscher Mädel (League of German Girls), the Hitler-Jugend and Jungvolk, as well as Deutsche Arbeitsfront (the German Labor Front - the Nazi trade union organization). At the end of 1935, there were 82 members in the Nazi party. After the outbreak of World War II, the British disbanded the Nazi Party in Mandatory Palestine. Nazi Party office correspondence, and that of related organizations (such as the Bund deutsche Familie- German Family League), circulars and propaganda pamphlets are included in the documentation. A large part of the correspondence and the documents deal with racial matters and include correspondence with the Nazi Party racial offices in Germany and Austria, primarily with the Sippenamt (Genealogical Office - Center for the National German Family) in Vienna. Some of the files deal with applications to this office to clarify the Jewish origin of various people.

Accruals

No additional accurals will be added to this collection

Existence and Location of Originals

  • Originals held by Yad Vashem

Process Info

  • Yad Vashem Archives

Corporate Bodies

Places