Archiwum Państwowe w Piotrkowie Trybunalskim
- The State Archive in Piotrków Trybunalski
Mandates/Sources of Authority
Nowadays. The State Archive in Piotrków Trybunalski works on the ground of the Act on National Archival Records and Archives of July 14, 1983, Journal of Law, (Dziennik Ustaw) No 38, 1983.07.19 with later changes.
Archival and Other Holdings
The archive in Piotrków Trybunalski possesses the following kinds of holdings:
- self-government and local administration documents (after 1945),
- documents of schools,
- notarial files (from 19th and 20th century),
- documents of various craft guilds,
- register books of catholic and protestant parishes and jewish communities.
- documents of political parties and organizations (PZPR).
The State Archive's holdings are available in the workroom open Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8.00 - 15.00, Tuesday, Thursday 8.00 - 18.00.
Conditions of Access
The access is regulated by Instruction No. 4 of the Head Office of State Archives in Poland, dated February 1, 2013.