Depozitul Special al Serviciului de Informaţii şi Securitate al Republicii Moldova
- Special State Repository of the Intelligence and Security Service
The Special State Repository (SSR) was created within the Intelligence and Security Service of Moldova in 1992 and it was included in the Archival Fond of the Republic Moldova.
SSR operates under the Law no. 880-XII adopted on January 22, 1992 and the Regulation of the Archival State Fond, approved by the Government Decision no. 352, May 27, 1992, as well as under internal acts of the Intelligence and Security Service of Moldova.
SSR comprises of four fonds:
- The fond of the internal management background materials - 493 files;
- The fond of documentary materials related to the activity of the Intelligence and Security Service - 3,765 files;
- The fond of judicial cases of the persons who have been subjected to political repression during the totalitarian regime - 23 247 files;
- The fond of documentary materials of filtration and trophy of returnees in the country in the years following the Second World War and former prisoners of war - 48,000 files.
Monday to Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Lunch break from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.